cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Including source files in jars
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:55:37 GMT
Hi all,

I updated the build process so that we can optionally include the java
source files in jar archives.

This is very useful when using a non-released version of Cocoon to know
what sources are used in an application. It also allows to "mount" the
jar files in Eclipse as source archives for debugging.

This feature is enabled using the "build.archive-sources" property, e.g.
   "build -Dbuild.archive-sources=true webapp".

Enjoy,
Sylvain