cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Removing sitemap's check-reload attribute
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:14:07 GMT
Working on the TreeProcessor, I noticed "check-reload" that exists on
<map:mount> whose existence I nearly forgot about, and was wondering
about its actual usefulness, furthermore considering that it defaults to
true (i.e. reload when needed)

There are lots and lots of places in Cocoon where automatic reload
occurs with no way to disable it: XSLT, XSP, JXTG, CForms to name a few.

So I propose to remove this "feature", and have automatic sitemap reload
always be turned on, as everywhere else.

WDYT?

Sylvain