cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/samples/hello-world/style/xsl page2swf.xsl
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:31:53 GMT
On 04.06.2004 10:59, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>> Hmm, but then it has not much to do with Cocoon ...
>
> Well, people are interested in using Cocoon with
> with flash. So we show them how to use it with
> flash. Anything wrong with that?!

No, it only has nothing to do with Cocoon's capabilities.

> Especially since we agreed on removing the swf
> block with this replacement I don't understand
> your concerns.

No, it's absolutely ok. Don't know if I voted, at least I was and am
also pro the removal due to missing maturity and community. It's only
some sadness about having nothing for flash. And due to binary flash
files we can not claim flash capabilities.

Joerg