cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schmid <coc...@sa-lsa.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour from 2.1.5
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:02:55 GMT
I know that this will not fix the "bug". But we've postet this bug 2
Days ago and till now there is no answer. So we needed to make a
workaround to  continue working.
What i did was just telling you who to do a workaround...
:-)

CYA

Andreas

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 3 Jun 2004, at 11:53, Andreas Schmid wrote:
>
>> Just try to declare your variables as globals outside the functions.
>>
>> This should help that the JavaFlow willl Work...
>

> Many thanks for your reply, but I cannot see how this will solve the
> problem.
> These are flowscripts that are known to work (in 2.1.4 and eventually
> in 2.1.5).
>
> The functionality of the scripts does not require nor want global
> variables.
>
> regards Jeremy
>
>> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> I just upgraded an existing project to 2.1.5 and am experiencing
>>> some strange problems with FlowScript.
>>>
>>> I am seeing a lot of these errors:
>>>
>>> org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
>>> "resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js", line
>>> 203: uncaught JavaScript exception: at handleForm