cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:46:14 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:

>>The nominations should be made and the nominees themselves either acceptor reject.

Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and other PMC
members can be nominated or nominate themselves.

>Yepp - we were getting ahead of ourselves I think. Anyway, as stated in the last mail,
I accept my nomination.

So let's build the list of candidates. In order for people to have
enough time to jump in, I propose to close the list tomorrow, June 2, at
14:00 CEST (GMT+0200) and start a vote afterwards. This makes 24 hours
from now on and 48 hours after Stefano's initial post.

The candidates to the PMC chair are:
- Matthew Langham
- Sylvain Wallez
(add your name here if you're a PMC member and candidate).

Sylvain