cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: excalibur: cocoon dependencies moved!
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:52:24 GMT
Leo Simons dijo:
> Hi gang!
>
> As you may well be aware, avalon-excalibur has split out and is now
> excalibur.apache.org. All the content that used to be in the
> avalon-excalibur cvs module is now @
>
>    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/
>
> this includes the fortress and ecm containers, by-the-way.
>
> Just like before, all cocoon committers (well, everyone in the 'cocoon'
> group in the svn configuration) has write access to these materials. We
> hope you'll use that wisely, in particular because we really do need
> some help from you guys to keep some of the complex cocoon-related
> materials (ie excalibur-sourceresolve, excalibur-xmlutil) alive and
> healthy. Can't have Carsten doing that all by himself, can we? ;)

Yep. Carsten = super programmer!

He can manage excalibur stuff, Cocoon and a lot more!!!! :-D

> Looking forward to seeing some cocoon people over on
> dev@excalibur.apache.org,

Thanks, I just few days ago asked Carsten about committer rights for
excalibur. I was waiting for the new dev list. I will subscribe now. I
hope to be useful there.

I hope the will be a good atmosphere as in Cocoon. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo