cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject [RT] - A Groovy Flow Engine is in my hard drive! ;-)
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:19:37 GMT
Hi:

After 11 hours of work, the first implementation of a Groovy Flow engine
for Cocoon is working on my hard drive. It is based in the yesterday
stephan work. (Thanks, Stephan!). The initial sample is the calculator
sample. The forms sample still don't work. I think I wrote bad Groovy code
(but for now it does not matter). I will need help from Groovy Cocoon
users (in both senses ;) ) to get it on feets.

Also, I need help to "grovify" (TM) more the calculator sample.

I am not sure if this is a worth to post this new FloEngine or not. BTW, I
build it on the javaflow block. But it does not affect the initial
javaflow. I prefered to do it that way just in case someone will rant for
this work. (God, I hope nobody will do that!) ;)

Need we a votation before commit or not?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo