cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: [CVS] Flow bug in redirections? Test case inside.
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:07:03 GMT
Hi:

I setted this breakpoints:

1-o.a.c.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.java at line 261.

2- o.a.c.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java at
line 837

3-o.a.c.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter.java at line 171

I posted the 3 breakpoints to draft the route the problem follow. It is a
problem in the sendPage from Javaflow. I think, the last breakpoint is the
most important because until it all is OK.

I wonder if the problem is in the hint we post store for the redirector (3
file at line 179).

I choosed to don't touch nothing, because I don't know enough how it works
and I don't want to break other things around.

I hope this helps to discover the bug.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo: