cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject [CVS] Flow bug in redirections? Test case inside.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:13:14 GMT
Hi:

I have 2 days with this problem. Here is a test case of the redirection
problem in flow:

1-Build Cocoon with samples.
2-Run ./cocoon.sh servlet
3-Copy $COCOON_HOME/build/webapp/samples/flow to
$COCOON_HOME/build/webapp/samples/flowbug
(we need it because we will make a call from flowbug to flow.

4-Change line 38 in
$COCOON_HOME/build/webapp/samples/flowbug/jxcalc/calc.js to any of:

A-var uri = "samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumber" + name.toUpperCase();
B-var uri = "/samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumber" + name.toUpperCase();
C-var uri = "//samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumber" + name.toUpperCase();
D-var uri = "///samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumber" + name.toUpperCase();

5- On a browser, connect to:

http://localhost:8888/samples/flowbug/jxcalc/

You will get:
A-No pipeline matched request:
samples/flowbug/jxcalc/samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
samples/flowbug/jxcalc/samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

COMMENT: It is OK. There does not exist in relative path.
B-No pipeline matched request: samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

COMMENT: Why? It must go to the redirection in flow directory using the
sitemap that is in flow dir!

C-No pipeline matched request: /samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
/samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

COMMENT: Again, why? As above, the link exists!
D-No pipeline matched request: //samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
//samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

COMMENT: Again, why? As above, the link exists!

It will never go to the requested path!

If it works, it would be the same as:

http://localhost:8888/samples/flow/jxcalc/page/getNumberA

And we would need to receive a diferent error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
file:/home/agallardo/workspace/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/samples/flow/jxcalc/screens/getNumberA.xml:30:72:org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException:
No value for xpath: $cocoon/continuation/id

Now the question is what is affecting that?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo