cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Changes to cocoon:/ protocol processing?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:01:42 GMT

We are experiencing a similar problem in a local application using the
lastest CVS as Andreas posted:

The application worked well and no changes were done. The problem is
related to redirections using cocoon:/ protocol:

We have a main sitemap that redirects to a second level sitemap in a
directory structure:

* Main sitemap
  +-- Sub sitemap A (SSA)
  +-- SubSitemap B (SSB)

We called a flow in SSA. At the end of the flow in SSA we do a call to a
flow function in SSB. It start the function at flow in SSB. The problem is
when we are inside flow in SSB and we try to use:

We got: "Resource not found". But it worked before! No matter, I tried:

It never works! The same error.

Hope this helps to find the source of the error.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message