cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Changes to cocoon:/ protocol processing?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:01:42 GMT
Hi:

We are experiencing a similar problem in a local application using the
lastest CVS as Andreas posted:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108609520613365&w=2

The application worked well and no changes were done. The problem is
related to redirections using cocoon:/ protocol:

We have a main sitemap that redirects to a second level sitemap in a
directory structure:

* Main sitemap
  |
  +-- Sub sitemap A (SSA)
  |
  +-- SubSitemap B (SSB)

We called a flow in SSA. At the end of the flow in SSA we do a call to a
flow function in SSB. It start the function at flow in SSB. The problem is
when we are inside flow in SSB and we try to use:

form.showForm("SSB/somePage");

We got: "Resource not found". But it worked before! No matter, I tried:

form.showForm("/SSB/somePage");
form.showForm("//SSB/somePage");
form.showForm("//SSB/somePage");

It never works! The same error.

Hope this helps to find the source of the error.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.


Mime
View raw message