cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Changes to cocoon:/ protocol processing?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:09:59 GMT
Jon Evans dijo:
> Hi,
>
> On 2 Jun 2004, at 05:01, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> We are experiencing a similar problem in a local application using the
>>  lastest CVS as Andreas posted:
>>
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108609520613365&w=2
>
> Ditto.
>
> cocoon://fully/qualified/path works, but cocoon:/relative/path doesn't.

Interesting... In my case, the oposite is true. The protocol works fine
for relative paths, but it cannot redirect when it is inside a
continuation.

even more, it tries to make a relative pathm when I send a redirection.
/file.xml IN that case I recieve:

/some/relative/path/file.xml not found!

This happens inside when calling a showForm() inside a javascript flow.

Anyone has the same problem?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo