cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [ANN] - Using JCS as Object Cache for OJB
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:26:02 GMT
Reinhard Poetz dijo:
> One question about logging: Cocoon is currently shipped with Log4J as
> default. OJB uses its own logger. JCS uses its own logger. Is there a
> way to unify all those mechanisms and to have _one_ logging target?

I agree. I think, the answer is commons-logging. I know there were
recently discussions about that. At first sight, I was in favor of log4j.
Now I think the best we can use is LogKit. LogKit is more oriented to
servlets than Log4j.

I will contact JCS people to know how to use LogKit in JCS.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo