cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new Cocoon PMC chair
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:27:50 GMT

On 4 Jun 2004, at 09:32, Steven Noels wrote:

> Dear all,
> a nice set of people volunteered for taking on the PMC chair job and
> it's time we conclude this vote. :-)

I think they'd all do a great job, and I definitely saw the point
Gianugo was making by choosing randomly ..... I am looking forward to
*each* of you being PMC in turn.

So who do I think would be best in the job this time around ?
Who would be the best for the community, right now?

Difficult ....

I'd have to say

>  - Sylvain Wallez

gets my +1