cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <w...@paulrussell.org>
Subject Re: JSR 170 Public Review
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:07:22 GMT
Hi Stefano,

> After long awaiting, I'm happy to annouce the public availability of
> the JSR 170 Java Content API Specification for public review.

Do you know if there's going to be any 'RI' style implementation of the
API? I'm really interested in this, and I'm really wanting to be able
to use it here and now. I could try and implement a WebDAV layer
underneath it, but the trouble is, I'm really on spare time at the
moment -- my 'day job' is nothing to do with Java whatsoever these
days, unfortunately. Damn those mergers and take-overs :/

Paul
--
Paul Russell
work@paulrussell.org