cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: [PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:46:53 GMT

On Jun 1, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Matthew Langham wrote:

>> Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and
>> other PMC members can be nominated or nominate themselves.
> I nominate:
> Andrew Savory
> Gianugo Rabellino (again, just to make sure he doesn't forget to
> accept or
> decline :-))

Given the current candidates, it will already be difficult enough to
choose. As I said on the PMC list, also, I'll be starting a big Cocoon
based project here which will require me an important onsite presence,
so I will risk to have very little time to devote to this task. So, I'm
declining but feel very proud about being nominated: so much proud that
I'll be glad to nominate myself for the 2005 PMC elections. :-)

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -
Orixo, the XML business alliance:

View raw message