cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [portal] Form-Coplet communication
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:09:58 GMT

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PortalEngineBookmarks

> I had similiar problems which were driving me mad,
> after starting
> to use bookmarks, it got a lot easier to control the
> portal.
>
> --
> lg, Chris

Hi Chris,

I think this is an option that might work, however, a
couple of questions:
- Since request parameters are not available to to
coplets, I assume it still isn't possible to use
CForms for binding?
- Again, assuming CForms binding cannot be use, I have
about 15 parameters that I need to pass.  Does this
meant I have to create 15 attributes in coplet
configuration,  15 events in bookmarks.xml, and 15
entries in sitemap to pass "coplet/attribute" to the
coplet, or have you been able to find a better way?

Thanks,
-Alex