cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: Serious FlowScript problem
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:07:51 GMT

On 23 Jun 2004, at 13:08, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> [...]

One of my pipelines uses the Query Bean stuff I added recently.

I call the url:

and I get the usual :

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Function
"javascript:simpleLuceneQuery()" not found

I immediately call the url:

Which uses exactly the same flowscript file, and it works perfectly
And I do not mean the same content, I mean it really uses the SAME file.

in the first case it is loaded like this:
	<map:flow language="javascript">
		<map:script src="context://samples/blocks/lucene/query/query.js"/>

in the second case like this:
	<map:flow language="javascript">
		<map:script src="query.js"/>

I go back to the original url and it is still broken.

What is going on ??????????

Can someone at least suggest a way to find out *where* it is going

regards Jeremy

View raw message