cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] preservation policy for third-party snapshot sources
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:35:10 GMT

I don't think your alternative is ideal for the reasons Bruno mentioned.
But it is probably the least objectionable.

Personally, it would be cool if the Cocoon site simply had a link for each
release where you could download the source for all companion jars. That
would certainly make my life easier as I want the source code for
everything I am deploying in production. Then I wouldn't have to wander
all over the internet to get it.

Apparently I must be unique, as my biggest fear is that I am going to get
a call at 2am that the system has crashed. At that point I won't have the
luxury of just posting a message to a newsgroup and hoping that someone in
the community can come up with a solution (although I'll certainly do
that!).

Ralph