cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Wiki status (Was: Cocoon Docs SVN Repository?)
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:23:37 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:
> A few random questions:
>
> What is the status of the apache.org Wiki?  Is it stable & usable?

Not yet. What you see is the result of the latest test
conversion. Upayavira asked for comments and there was
not much reply, so lets assume that we are ready to do
the final conversion.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108583779606493

Gianugo suggested this upcoming FirstFriday (July 2)
would be good to do a big group effort. We would do
the conversion as the first thing, then do do a lot
of editing and cleanup, set up the front matter, etc.

> We could start fleshing out docs stuff over there.

Use the current Wiki at cocoondev until then.

> Should we have a cocoon-docs subwiki, or should we just consider
> the whole thing the docs?

What would be the benefit of a subwiki?

> Should we be coordinating all this on -docs?

See other mail today. We decided to keep the discussion
on dev and users so that everyone is involved, not just
a small band of overworked enthusiasts.

--
David Crossley