cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem using JavaFlow and exceptions
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:01:24 GMT
Am Sa, den 12.06.2004 schrieb Stephan Coboos um 23:41:
> Hello,
>
> I'am sorry but I have another problem using JavaFlow. I want to use my
> own Exceptions in JavaFlow. One Exception contains a long type as
> parameter. But if so, the flows will not load at startup. Please have a
> look into my source code example:
>
>     public void doTest() throws Exception {
>
>         while(true) {
>
>             this.sendPageAndWait("test.jxt");
>             throw new FooException("test", 123);
>         }
>     }
> }
> If I remove the parameter id all works fine? Is it another bug?
>
> PS: Dear JavaFlow developers, I hope you are not angry about my many
> postings/questions about JavaFlow ;-)

No, of course not. We are always happy to see some beta testers ;-)

I was aware of this problem, and had also noted this as todo point.
The problem was that you can't easily swap a double word variable and
a one word variable on the stack. I used now a cryptic combination
of stack operations.

It should now work, Stephan.