cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:14:45 GMT
On 03 Jun 2004, at 17:55, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> If this wasn't the correct wording, blame yourself, not others.

I see no blame in what I wrote, nor was it my intention to blame
anyone. Please remember who *wrote* what I committed to CVS. I just
added one phrase at the end of what you (very kindly) provided, and
committed it as-is.

> FYI, as a rule, I never vote for to somebody who nominated
> himself/herself for something.

Valid opinion, but quite honestly I don't see what this has to do with
what I wrote. PMC Chairing is a Volunteer Job IMHO. That's all I wanted
to say.

Chill out, man. What do you want to prove here?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org