cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Playing with the JCR RI
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:47:03 GMT
Il giorno 24/giu/04, alle 19:45, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:

> I am personally talking to David to try to include JAAS and
> transactions into the JSR-170 spec, as VNU's going to use the spec for
> our own repository and we need few features.

I thought transactions were already there, at least in level 2.

> So, for me, if that means tight integration between Cocoon and JCR, a
> big +1, but for the moment, wait for the final version of the spec :-P

Well no, I don't plan to implement a "tight" integration, just to
experiment a little. Nothing more than traversing a repository, reading
content via a generator or source and maybe writing some content.
Pretty simple stuff.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/