cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Serious FlowScript problem
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:08:13 GMT

On 23 Jun 2004, at 12:55, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2004, at 12:11, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>

>> On 23 Jun 2004, at 10:58, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>
>>> I have been seeing this problem ever since I moved to 2.1.5.
>>> Interestingly, I never once saw this problem while I was working on
>>> the Query Bean addition to Cocoon I recently added.
>>> I am wondering if we only get this problem because we are mounting
>>> an external project into Cocoon. This is the only difference I can
>>> think of between developing the Query Bean stuff and developing this
>>> project I am having this problem with.
>>
>> I tried moving our project inside cocoon/build/webapp to test the
>> above.
>> I still get the random function not found errors.
>
> I have tried the following, with no fix yet:
>
> 1) changed all pipelines to noncaching, by setting the default in the
> project sitemap
> 2) moved flowscript file importing from the sitemap to the flowscript
> file
> 3) changed the encoding of flowscript file from 'MacRoman' to 'UTF-8
> No BOM'
> 4) removed space between the function name and the brackets:
>     function blah () {}
>                         ^
>
> I am still getting random function not found errors.

I have just tried adding
	<map:pipes default="noncaching"/>
to the component section of each of my sitemaps.

I am still getting the random function not found errors.

Can anyone suggest another thing to try, I am running out of ideas.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!