cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [RT] Logging in Cocoon
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 14:23:56 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>> Unico Hommes wrote:
>>> BTW I am not
>>> following Avalon developement very closely anymore, does anyone know
>>> what the
>>> status of LogKit is in Avalon itself (did they deprecate it?).
>> Version 2.0.0 of LogKit has recently been released.
> What's new in 2.0? I don't see any changelogs at

Mostly (from what I recall) cleaning out all the deprecated stuff (hense
the 2.0 designation because it is not 100% backwards compatible with
users who have not migrated off of the deprecated classes).  The removal
of the deprecated stuff should not in any way affect Cocoon.

                 - Rich Cook

View raw message