cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From u15603 <u15...@hs-harz.de>
Subject cocoon.redirectTo(uri,true) > portal redirect
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 07:03:48 GMT
Hello,

to authenticate the user in the portal I use cforms in a coplet! The
portle/cform get all login-information from a rmi-object and if the user
submit all nessecary information I generate the authentication-xml, add
it to the session and the flowscript redirect to the authentication
pipeline of the portal!

In the past there was the problem that the login coplet only redirects
and not the portal! But in the changings of the new relases stands that
cocoon.redirectTo(uri,true) makes a global redirect! Also for the whole
portal?!

Thx

Dirk Gronert