cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: [RT] Logging in Cocoon
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 13:13:48 GMT
why depend explicitly on log4j instead of using commons-logging? AFAIK when
log4j is available commons-logging automatically uses it before falling back
to JDK logger etc.

and what do you mean by configuring log4j from within cocoon? isn't it easy
enough to put the log4j configuration file to /WEB-INF/classes?