cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Reschedule the release
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 13:35:31 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> 
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > - switching to EHCache now
> +1
> > - testing it in the next days
> +1
> > - stick to the code freeze of course
> +1
> > - release on monday/tuesday if no issues arise
> -0
> 
> Just a couple of days over the weekend to test a component 
> that probably no-one has used extensively and that might be 
> intrinsically hard to test, seems too little to me. Might be 
> better to wait one more week.
> 
That would be ok for me. I can do the release on Mo/Tu/We next week
or any day the week after next week.

BTW, if someone thinks that JCS is better, we could switch to that
one as well. It seems that Antonio has got a positive response to
his question about the outstanding bug in JCS. I can't help in
this area.

Carsten


Mime
View raw message