cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [status update] Re: VERY odd exceptions...
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 07:51:54 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> >Great!
> >
> >As our head contains 2.2-dev already, I guess we should
> start thinking
> >about branching for 2.1.6, right?
> >

> Doh! I certainly missed something (was really busy when the
> move to SVN was discussed and skipped that thread). Is the
> "cocoon-2.1" repository holding the 2.2-dev?
Yes.

> If so what's in
> the "cocoon-2.2" repo?

Good question :) The cocoon-2.2 repository can be currently seen
as our "sandbox". It has two additional things in it: the try
to move to Fortress and Pier's code for the block system.
Neither of the two should block our development efforts. So,
we simply continue with the "usual" development of Cocoon (2.2.x)
and if some new "big things" like blocks etc. are mature they
will be "merged" into the "usual" development road.

When we finally move to subversion we can clean this up.

Carsten