cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Solving the store problem and moving forward
Date Sun, 16 May 2004 10:12:05 GMT
Ok,

it seems we can discuss this "what is the best store implementation"
for a long time and never come to a conclusion :)

So, let's just "do something and move forward".

I would say, whoever has time today/tomorrow to replace the jisp version
with either EHCache or JCS should simply do it. Then we try
this version and see what happens - if there are no problems
we can release, if there are problems we try the other solution and
release then. I think, it's just that simple.

Deal?

PS: I hope Antonio is reading this first and we can try out JCS (hint!)

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/