cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [vote] Reschedule the release
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 09:30:57 GMT
Given the current discussions about the problems in the
persistent store, it seems not to be such a good idea
to release today.

So, I think we should simply reschedule the release. It
seems that switching to EHCache is the most painless
solution for now (JCSCache would be good as well but
it seems that they still have problems and we shouldn't
wait for them).

So, what do you think about:
- switching to EHCache now
- testing it in the next days
- stick to the code freeze of course
- release on monday/tuesday if no issues arise


Carsten 

Carsten Ziegeler 
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/


Mime
View raw message