cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Internal requests in 2.1.4 and 2.1.5-dev
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:01:25 GMT
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Cocoon community,
> please correct my if I'm wrong, but I noticed that internal
> requests are handled differently in 2.1.4 and 2.1.5-dev. For
> instance, in a flowscript view pipeline the request object
> contains the URL of the
> 2.1.4) original request
> 2.1.5) internal request
> which e.g. leads to different behaviours of input modules.
Yes, this is true - I just committed a fix for flow, so if you're
using flow, everything should work again.

> Is it possible to use a single sitemap setup to support both
> versions? I'm asking because otherwise we will have to change
> quite a lot of things in Lenya to support Cocoon 2.1.5 and
> will break backwards compatibility.
With the change I just did, the behaviour between 2.1.4 and 2.1.5
is only different if you use a <map:redirect-to> with a uri that
starts with "cocoon:". Everything else should be compatible.

Are you using this? If so, when we discussed changing this, we
suggested to add a new command <map:forward-to> which would
behave like the old <map:redirect-to>.

View raw message