cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release tomorrow?
Date Sun, 16 May 2004 20:02:45 GMT
Il giorno 14/mag/04, alle 08:32, Upayavira ha scritto:

> Ugo Cei wrote:

>>> Some info on it from Upayavira:
>>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108011464200003&r=1&w=4
>>

>> We just need an Avalon guru, then ;-).
>
> Yup. This test case just shows up something that has been wrong for a
> _very_ long time. I'm reluctant to remove it, as that which it shows
> up should be fixed rather than ignored.
>
> Either I finally work it out (which probably won't happen in a hurry)
> or someone else looks into it. How to remove reliance upon the
> servlet.jar. Hmm.

I did some investigation on this issue. The problem seems to be caused
by the fact that the CocoonBeanTestCase does:

cocoon.setConfigFile("WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf");

where cocoon.xconf references classes that are contained in blocks, but
the blocks JARs are not in the classpath when the testcase is run. I
tried to fix it by adding them, but now the test fails with

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/MessageListener

So I think we need to also add the libraries that blocks depend on.
I'll try this later.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/