cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Apologies (was Re: formation@anyware-tech.com)
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 11:51:35 GMT
On 01 May 2004, at 00:15, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Sending announcements to -users doesn't seem more appropriate to me
> than spamming grabbed email addresses.

It does to me, since the lists are the fabric of our community. Just
add some [ADD] prefix to the subject and its purpose would be quite
clear. If you send irrelevant information, you'll be flamed on the
spot. :-)

Another option could be to have some commercial news section on our
website, perhaps also with some RSS feeds. Anyone who would like to be
included on that page needs to send his announcement/article/whatever
to the PMC and the PMC checks whether the announcement is
relevant/applicable.

WDYT?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org