cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Wiki conversion status
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 21:39:35 GMT
Hi,

In my effort to help I switched my Cocoon215TOC to link to the apache wiki
pages, rather than their cocoondev counterparts. :-( I hope it won't be
broken in the conversion.
There is also a Cocoon215TOCOldWiki around, but I stopped updating that one,
so I suppose it can go (i.e. don't convert it).

Bye, Helma