cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject HELP!!!!! Double coercion exception in flowscript
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 12:05:25 GMT
Hi,

I run into a double coercion exception when I'm trying to display a form
using a flowscript. While debugging with the flowscript editor I noticed
that a second thread is started and both threads run the flowscript function
that is going to display the form.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I can do about it?

More specific: the webapp starts with a login form, when the user logs in
correctly a "search" page is shown. At this point I have 1 thread as far as
I can see. After submitting the search request the result is displayed (1
thread) and the user selects 1 record, which is then displayed in detail
(again: 1 thread as far as I can tell). Added to this page are submenus and
when I click on a menu item I get a second thread with the above result.

Note: I just (a few minutes ago) updated to the latest CVS HEAD and the
problem still exists.

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics