cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Meyer, Christian" <Christian.Me...@godyo.com>
Subject Cocoon Stammtisch, Jena, Germany
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 08:20:12 GMT
After our trip to Vienna to meet the cocoon interested people there we plan
to make a Stammtisch in Jena on June 14th or 28th. If you want to meet
people interested in cocoon and have some fun please add your name in the
list on

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupThuringia

and let us know, when your prefered date is.

If you have some questions contact me by mail directly or on the webpage.

cham

Christian A. Meyer
Software Development
GODYO AG
Pr├╝ssingstra├če 35
D-07745 Jena

e-mail: christian.meyer.at.godyo.com
Telefon: +49 3641 2 87-135
Mobil:   +49 178 8589220
Telefax: +49 3641 2 87-2 87
Internet: www.godyo.com

Kaum macht man 's richtig, schon funktioniert 's!

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.
Thank you.