cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: Supersonic block has landed (Power Trio tutorial/example app)
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 19:23:57 GMT

On 04.05.2004, at 19:35, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I've just committed the new "supersonic" block, a tutorial/example app
> called "Supersonic Tour of Apache Cocoon", focused on Pipelines, Flow,
> Forms (aka "the Power Trio").

I think, this a successful work, neither a dry HelloWorld, nor a
complex beast, so you still get the essentials quickly. And it seems
extensible, possibly a chance to demonstrate some O/R practices with
our lovely web glue...

> There are probably a few typos here and there, and I'm no Forms guru
> (yet..) so

As a Forms guru, I noticed you're using a deprecated syntax at some
places in your Form Model,  <fd:validation> shouldn't be nested within
<fd:datatype> anymore.

/leo