cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "lilia ighmouracene" <>
Subject a solution for the xmldb prefix pb
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 09:08:42 GMT
<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<DIV class=RTE>
<DIV>I have changed the in the cocoon src, and i have build the cocoon
&nbsp;webapps application.</DIV>
<DIV>the change that i have did is to remplace the string 'xmldb'&nbsp;,for example,
by 'query'&nbsp;and you can change it as that's seems for you.</DIV>
<DIV>now,the pb of xmldb prefix is resolved. So, when i query a xindice document&nbsp;
within cocoon, i have a well formed document result</DIV>
<DIV>sorry for my bad english</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></div><br clear=all><hr>MSN
Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! <a href="">Cliquez-ici</a>

View raw message