cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Results of the Apache member meeting
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 07:32:00 GMT
Le 25 mai 04, à 00:11, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ...- David, Bertrand and Gianugo (in last name alphabetical order)
> have been elected members of the ASF,...

Thanks very much to all involved, I discovered this coming back from a
nice camping trip and it was a very nice surprise - I'll do my best to
live up to this peer recognition!

Also, having David and Gianugo as "brothers in election" is great. /me
happy ;-)

> ...- Stefano has been elected to the board...

hmm..blush...I have read that in other announcements already but I
didn't realize that Stefano was *not* on the board before ;-)

So, late but well deserved CONGRATULATIONS Stefano!

-Bertrand