cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some CalendarGenerator code
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 15:24:07 GMT
Il giorno 30/apr/04, alle 04:53, roy huang ha scritto:

> Hi ugo:
>     The attachment is a calendargenerator extend the original
> one,provide year,month,two week,week,work day,two days,day
> calendar.The basic code is from your original class.See if this helps.

Sorry but your source contains characters with an unknown encoding in
the comments and the original Javadoc comments are missing. I don't
have time at the moment to fix this. Also, it would be nice if you
could expand the original sample with the cases you added.

>     Another suggestion,I saw you mail in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108253763309517&w=2
> .My suggestion is why not write a CalendarTransformer?It read from
> generator about date,content by parameter configed by parameter and
> then generate its own sax pipeline just like CalendarGenerator?This
> Transformer will much easier to use.

Much easier to use compared to what? Sorry, but I don't see your point.
Can you provide an example?

	Ugo