cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Holz <h...@fiz-chemie.de>
Subject Re: Enough object store crap, let's get serious
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 19:43:50 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> writes:

> http://www.sleepycat.com/products/je.shtml
[...]
> I think we should use BerkeleyDB for the cocoon object store and at
> this point, even the transient/non-transient nature of things could
> not be needed anymore because we can use memory-mapped files or
> hybrid-memory cached file backends.

How do I have to read paragraph 3 of the license at
http://www.sleepycat.com/download/jelicense.html ?

* 3. Redistributions in any form must be accompanied by information on
*    how to obtain complete source code for the DB software and any
*    accompanying software that uses the DB software.

Would  accompanying software include Cocoon, if it uses
the DB?

--
Martin Holz                                 Email: martin@martin-holz.net
F�rther Str .5                              Tel.: +49 30 - 214 10 38