cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <r...@betaversion.org>
Subject [ANN] Thanks for it...
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 16:11:28 GMT
It is with great pleasure I can announce that after 4 years of working
on/with/around Cocoon, _my_ "first" real site has gone live...

 From this morning at 8:32 AM (BST) http://www.vnunet.com/ is running
off a standard 2.1.5 (head) distribution of Cocoon, Apache 2.0.49 w/
mod_cache, Jetty 4.2.19, and a hint of my take on the Cocoon kernel
empowering the backend XML data repository...

I'd like to thank personally Luminas, ProNetics and Orixo's Jeremy
(Quinn), Andrew (Savory) and Gianugo (Rabellino) for helping us making
this project a realiiy, especially when no-one thought it would have
been possible (given our deadlines).

And I would like to thank personally every single one of you who wrote
the code now powering our website... We wouldn't have been able to put
this live today without every single one of you...

Really _really_ tired...

	Pier