cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Fed up with build discussions: proposed deal
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 12:36:31 GMT
On 27 May 2004, at 02:04, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Steven already triggered an alarm when showed Struts guys are behind
> Rhino
> jar. Same as Steven, it is a good and a bad notice at the same time,
> because of a forked version of the jar. I think it is top priority than
> Maven now.

Thanks Antonio, I am glad someone got the message.

> I am podering if is a worth to merge Rhino jar or if is better to
> create
> another implementation with Groovy.... or both?:-D

For these and other issues, we are unfortunately being forced now to do
our own thing in order to provide our customer with something we are
able to support and defend both technically and legally. I'll miss the
continuations concept though. :-/

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org