cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: VERY odd exceptions...
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 09:46:44 GMT
On 25 May 2004, at 10:34, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 25 mai 04, à 11:31, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :
>
>> ...Have you noticed, by any chance, a ConcurrentModificationException
>> somewhere in your tests?
>
> Not that I remember, but I've attached some logs in bugzilla, you
> might want to dig in them.

Nothing in your logs... But it must have been on your console or in
your standard error/output or servlet container log... It doesn't get
logged by Cocoon...

>>> IIRC, hard restarts didn't help either in this case, the only "fix"
>>> was to edit the sitemap (add a space somewhere for example).
>>
>> How come we're keeping state on the sitemap? Where?
>
> No idea, really. But the CVS commit scenario might be the easiest way
> if you want to reproduce it.

Oh, if you spend more than 5 minutes on www.vnunet.com you'll reproduce
it yourself! :-) For me, it's just a matter of tailing the log files!
:-P

	Pier