cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: Question about parser.
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 09:39:54 GMT
You are right, It's a user question. Won't make the mistake.

Anyway here is the answer :
I stream my dom in an SAX endElement method So I had two startDocument.
So, to make it work, You should DOM the DOMResult.getDocumentElement();

Lionel

At 13:38 08/05/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 15:48, Lionel Crine wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > I have some trouble in my pipeline and don't really what's going on.
> >
> > In a transformer (SAX), i get DOM from an XML base and then I parse it in
> > the endElement method.
> >

> > I tried two ways :
> >
> > 1/
> > DOMStreamer s = new DOMStreamer(this.contentHandler, this.lexicalHandler);
> > s.stream(DOMResult);
> >
> > 2/
> > String strResult = XMLUtils.serializeNode(DOMResult,
> > UtilsFunction.getInstance().setProperties(true)); --> UtilsFunction
> > redefine the property object.
> >
> > InputSource inputSource = new InputSource(new
> > ByteArrayInputStream(strResult.getBytes(UtilsParam.getInstance().UTF8)));
> > SAXParser parser = (SAXParser) this.manager.lookup(SAXParser.ROLE);
> > parser.parse(inputSource, new IncludeXMLConsumer(super.xmlConsumer));
> >

> > 1/ With the first method --> When I tried to put an "xslt" transformer
> > after this one, I get an error :
> >
> > Original Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException
> >          at
> > org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3364)
> >          at
> >
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:427)
> >          at
> > org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
> >          at
> >
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:583)
> >

> > 2/ With the second method --> All is Fine.
> >
> > What's the difference between this two methods ?
>
>The serialization in between.
>
>The problem is either that the DOM-tree is invalid or a bug in the
>DOMStreamer. The first option is more likely.
>
>To find out what could be wrong, insert a LogTransformer in the pipeline
>and examine its output. If you can't find anything wrong in it, let us
>have a look at it.
>
>PS: we've got a user mailing list for this sort of questions.
>
>--
>Bruno Dumon                             http://outerthought.org/
>Outerthought - Open Source, Java & XML Competence Support Center
>bruno@outerthought.org                          bruno@apache.org

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70