cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Fed up with build discussions: proposed deal
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 19:02:51 GMT
On 26 May 2004, at 17:44, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>>> it does not work with Gump
>> That's a burden indeed.
>
> I consider this a roadblock for maven adoption.

Clever but expected <snip/> :-)

Care to comment about the other points? I cannot help myself thinking
that Cocoon's adoption of Depot is more important for them than for us.

Of course Gump is important. Given that, and the number of projects
using Maven, can't one assume that eventually they will live peacefully
together?

Funny thought: Given the fact that Cocoon is already #1 on
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/gump_stats/module_dependencies.html,
one could assume that Cocoon == Gump. :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org