cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject [VOTE] - Move Cocoon to Maven
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 21:18:51 GMT
Hi:

I saw many projects that benefit from maven in:

1-shared repository of jars. It will help to cut most of the fat of cocoon.

2-Automatically generation of statistics and status of the project.
Improves the overview of the project. Manually managing release notes
allow releases without a full changelog and full bug fixes list. It is
important for people that is not follow the list and just download cocoon.
They deserve more info about why the new version is better and what is
changing.

3-I think there are more pluses :-D
4-We can still use forrest for doco generation.

Website: http://maven.apache.org/

I propose to move Cocoon to Maven. Please VOTE:

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.