cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wiki conversion status
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 13:36:15 GMT
Mark Leicester wrote:

> Sorry not be more explicit first time, and, yes I can:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MIDI
> see: ==Sample Xmidi==
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Action
> see: === Built-in Actions ===

Fixed. Never realised that \s matches a \n. So replacing ^\s*!! with
^[\t ]*!! fixed it.

Also, I've spoiled Steven's fun - I've added an option to create an
Apache mod_rewrite rewrite map, which means we can map from the old to
the new Wiki with just three lines of Apache config.

I've also split the Cocoon and Lenya wikis as Lenya have voted to have
their own.

I've set up scripts so that I can now run a conversion on cocoondev
which will then upload directly onto Minotaur, so further round trips
and updates should be _much_ quicker.

All - please check again.

Upayavira