cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Weinger <gwein...@mii.ucla.edu>
Subject Re: Large xml's in cocoon
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 15:34:59 GMT
Hi,

The way your stylesheet is written can also create OutOfMemoryErrors.
If your xpaths require that the entire document be held in memory before
it is written, then you can run out of memory quickly.  In your
templates try to use absolute xpaths (/document/path/to/node) instead of
inexact (//node).

Hope that helps,

Greg