cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Move Cocoon to Maven
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 07:37:59 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>OK. I will not continue the drama. I revoke the VOTE. It was just a RT.
>Sorry for the loud.
>
>To close this issue. Here is also another gig -1 to forbid it. ;-)

Antonio, I understand you being disappointed, but don't take it badly.
Changing the build system is an important decision that needs more than
your enthusiastic "I think there are more pluses".

Feel free to prototype a new Maven-based build if you think it really
brings benefits. Then we'll be able to make a comparison and decide.

Sylvain